December 12, 2013
For Immediate Release
Online Holiday Shoppers Look For Free Shipping, Coupons, Bargains, And Convenience
Shop happy. That should be your mantra as you shop for holiday gifts this year right? By choosing to shop online many holiday shoppers are avoiding the 2013 holiday shopping frenzy that has already begun, like it or not. With online sales from Thanksgiving to Christmas projected at over $33 billion for the 2013 holiday season and growth in the double digits, there are definitely reasons for the average shopper to take advantage of online shopping.
Online shopping can be daunting especially during the holiday season. Many shoppers spend hours hunting to find savings and deals at their favorite stores, or look for new stores to fill wish lists. Now online shoppers have help finding the best deals and coupons all in one place, on brands they know and trust including: Amazon, Brookstone, Dell Computers, Eddie Bauer, Overstock.com, PetSmart, Sharper Image, Staples, Target, Zappos, and many more. EdealsEtc.com provides a wealth of coupons and discounts so bargain hunters can save on everything from cheese logs to clothing, computers to bags, with coupons in every category.
Founder, Travis Bowman, created EdealsEtc.com after spending countless hours hunting for bargains and coupons online one holiday season. “I like knowing that I do not pay full price. So it seemed like a good idea to provide one place where shoppers can easily find the sort of coupons and deals to do just that, without leaving the comfort of home.”
EdealsEtc.com offers a few tips for the frugal shopper this 2013 holiday season:
- Free Shipping: Use free or discounted shipping coupons and offers to avoid paying delivery charges. Free shipping is the number one demanded bargain by online shoppers (are you listening merchants?).
- Online Coupons: Utilize coupons for savings from as little as $5 off a single product up to 40% off an entire order.
- Clearance Specials: Shop special internet clearance and sales centers, which can offer quick savings with up to 70% off retail pricing. Many times these are unique to the online division of your favorite store.
- Return Policies: Shop merchants with flexible return policies that allow you to bring returns to a physical store or use prepaid return labels from home.
- In-Store Pick-up: Take advantage of merchants that allow you to purchase online (possibly with a coupon) then pick-up your order in the store within a set period of time. You’ll get both savings and convenience.
- Timing: Shop early to avoid the last minute rush, out of stock items, and extra shipping fees to guarantee on-time arrival. We like to allow 5 to 7 shipping days for standard shipping, but pay attention to site details on shipping guarantees as they do vary widely. You may also want to site back and relax while you shop online during Black Friday (as well as Cyber Monday) as many stores have the same, or better, bargains online without the lines.
- Payment Options: Look for payment options that can glean you additional discounts, such as Google Checkout, PayPal, or Bill Me Later. These options typically come up during checkout, or just prior, and can usually be combined with existing site coupons as well as adding a sense of security for stores you are not familiar with.
- Credit Card Rewards: Many merchants have their own credit cards these days, offering you special financing terms, additional coupons, or reward points to sweeten the bargain. You may wish to maximize your points on one specific card this holiday season, earning something specific, or making enough points for that next getaway trip.
EdealsEtc.com strives to offer shoppers helpful tips and a reprieve from full prices while in the convenience of their homes during the holiday rush.
EdealsEtc.com is based in Bradenton, Florida just south of Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg.