Considering a new credit card? If so you might want to consider taking advantage of the Chase Freedom $150 bonus cash back deal that has just returned from the dead for a limited time. It includes a few extra bonuses such as another $25 for adding a second cardmember (family or friend?) on top of an amazing 15 month 0% APR on purchases AND balance transfers – Currently the longest of it’s kind that we are aware of.
Here’s a quick overview of the Chase Freedom offer details at the time of this article:
- Earn a $150 Cash Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on both purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 14.24, 19.24 or 23.24%
- Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
- Enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants and select grocery stores
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases — automatically
- Cash Back rewards never expire as long as your account remains open
- No annual fee
Sign Up Today – Chase Freedom Rewards Credit Card with $150 Cash Bonus Offer
In terms of offer richness, $150 cash might not seem like a huge deal but if you add any household or family member to the card for the additional $25 and take advantage of the 5% categories (we love it when they do 5% off gas for 3 months), the possible 15 month 0% APR balance transfer, and the periodic special deals and promo’s Chase Freedom does (see this offer in 4th quarter – Chase Freedom $15 Credit) it really does offer some unique benefits for a single credit card.
We hope you get some value out of this Chase Freedom deal, we certainly enjoy spreading freebies across the web! Additionally, check out our other credit card bonus for 50,000 Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards points:
The EdealsEtc.com Team!
P.S. This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers or partners. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products.
For Immediate Release
To learn more about this article, please contact:
EdealsEtc.com Coupon & Deal Site located in the Sarasota, Florida area just south of Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg – http://www.EdealsEtc.com/