Old Navy is one of those brand names that is synonymous with value and American style. I like to think of them like the younger, more frugal baby brother to Banana Republic and GAP. Still, there are always ways to save a little extra shopping at Old Navy (online or in store) with the following tips and tricks!
- Hold Out for Uber Coupons & Sales: Periodically Old Navy adds “Super Cash” to their promotions, which allow you to get $10 in reward currency for every $25 in purchases, which you can spend later. In fact right now they are doing a Super Cash promotion. The best strategy is to combine the Super Cash deal with a sitewide coupon deal, such as the 40% off Old Navy coupon that is currently being offered – Click Here 40% Off Coupon Details.
- Sign Up for Mobile Text Offers: bolster your options with exclusive Old Navy coupon codes and deals when you sign up to receive Old Navy text offers. Occasionally they text unique coupons that are not found in any store or online. You start out by receiving a $5 off any purchase of $35 or more coupon code. To sign up, text MOBILE to 653689.
- Sign Up for the Old Navy Email List: Get a 30% off coupon code shortly after signing up, not bad for a few key strokes! Sign up HERE. Just like the mobile offers above, you will be notified of any coupons and special deals.
- Price Adjustments: If you see the price of an item you bought drops within 14 days, you may request a price adjustment to credit you back the difference. This is a one time adjustment, mind you. Here are the terms:
We offer a one-time price adjustment if an item is marked down within 14 days of your order date.Items purchased using a promotion code or other discount aren’t eligible for a price adjustment unless you used only a free shipping discount. See the specific promotion for details.NOTE: “Final sale” items are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Use a Discounted Gift Card Website: There are a load of these out there, and you can save up to 13% off the full price of an Old Navy gift card, including my favorite, Raise.com. Currently they have Old Navy gift cards up to 13.5% off.
- Credit Card Rewards: Some cards have special deals that add bonus offers to certain categories, such as clothing stores – it’s best to check with each of your cards to be sure. Even if you don’t have any special offers, you probably have one (or several) credit cards that give you some form of points or cash back for every purchase that will typically range from 1 to 5%. While I don’t personally recommend store credit cards, Old Navy does have their own in house card which currently gives 5 points for every $1 you spend at Old Navy. For those that don’t have a current card, they are giving 15% off your first purchase.
Hope you enjoy your new found savings at Old Navy. Additionally, check out the FREE gas rewards programs to save you money at the pump below:
Until next time, enjoy your online shopping and remember to “Shop Happy”.
The EdealsEtc.com Team!
P.S. Join us on Facebook or Twitter, keep in the loop on everything frugal. This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers or partners. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products.
For Immediate Release
To learn more about this article, please contact:
EdealsEtc.com Coupon & Deal Site located in the Sarasota, Florida area just south of Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg – http://www.EdealsEtc.com/