With summer already upon us, many are busy planning road-trips with family or friends around the country, or just find ourselves driving more with the kids off school and the like. One thing that can help, as summer fuel prices rise, is joining up with fuel rewards programs which are popping up around the country. We have recently been alerted to a pretty cool offer by Shell gas, called the Shell Fuel Rewards Network (FRN). Here are the highlights and benefits of joining this fuel membership rewards program:
- Get .25 Cents Off Per Gallon – Limited Time Offer – New members get .25 cents off a gallon after they sign up and purchase their first 8 gallons of gas – Ends 8/3/14.
- Get .03 Cents Off Everyday – Minimum of .03 cents off per gallon each and every fill up just for swiping your card.
- Free to Join – FRN is totally free, they even mail you the card ready to use within 7-10 days.
- Bonus .05 Cents Per Gallon Offer – Right now you can earn a .05 cent a gallon bonus when you link any (optional) Mastercard credit card to your Fuel Rewards Network account – Limited offer.
- Refer-a-Friend Bonus – Send any of your friends to join, and if they use your referral link and use the program for the first time, you will earn 5¢/gal. There’s no limit to how many times you can earn.
Join up today for this special gas savings offer and shave a little off your summer fuel bill:
If you are using this deal or coupon and want to give your feedback, or share any issues you might have had, please be kind and leave a note in the comments below to let me and other readers know.
Want the latest coupons, discounts and freebies? Follow EdealsEtc.com on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/edealsetc
Read more from EdealsEtc.com: https://www.edealsetc.com/press/